Japanese laurel (Aucuba japonica)
- Aucuba Japonica is a beautiful and unique shrub, which originates from China and Japan region. It is well known for its ability to thrive in difficult enviroments and its unique leaf pattern. The plant is usually used outside as decorative bush, informal hegdge but can be used indoors as a houseplant.
- Ultra high detailed model
- All high resolution textures are unique and taken with my camera
- Model size is same as in nature and leaf edges are maximum detailed
- Everything is properly named and placed so its very fast and easy to use.
- No additional plugins or renderers needed.
- Object can be rendered with no problems, since i included both standard and vray materials.
- AucubaDifuseMap (2048X2048)
- AucubaNormalMap (2048X2048)
- AucubaSpecularMap (2048X2048)
All textures are in jpg format, they were taken with my camera.
©PaulsenDesign - 2014