Originally modelled in cinema4D. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- Inside scene: -model - 15 textures - 1 alphamap
- All materials, bodypaint-textures and textures are included.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- In lwo,3ds and obj are an seperate fly and a ground version.
- NOTE - In lwo,3ds and obj the 1 Alphamap (Pro_Run_A) must manually load in the Alphacanal or Transparencycanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 178436 Vertices - 127138 - 20 Objects - 15 textures - 1 alphamap
- obj File - lwo file - 3ds file - fbx file Version 2010
The Mitsubishi A5M, Japanese Navy designation was "Type 96 carrier-based fighter" was a Japanese carrier-based fighter aircraft. It was the world's first monoplane shipboard fighter and the direct ancestor of the famos Mitsubishi A6M Zero. The Allied name was Claude.
The aircraft entered service in early 1937, soon seeing action in pitched aerial battles at the start of the Second Sino-Japanese War, including air-to-air battles with the Chinese Air Force‘s P-26C Model 281 "Peashooters" in what was the world's first-ever aerial dogfighting and kills between monoplane fighters built of mostly metal.