- Inside scene: -model - 25 textures, 1 alphamap
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
-The files contains seperate parts for a Flying and a Standing-Version
- NOTE - In obj, lwo and fbx the Alphamap for the propellor (Run_Alpha) in the fly-version must manually load in the Materialcanal / Opacitycanal.
- c4d Version R16
- Polygones - 128615 Vertices - 93931 - 31 Objects - 25 textures - 1 alpha-map - 1 reflection-map
- obj File – lwo file - fbx - File Version 2010The Mitsubishi A6M Rei-sen was a long range fighter aircraft operated by the Imperial Japan Navy Air Service from 1940 to 1945. The A6M was usually referred to by the Allies as the Zero, from the Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter designation. The official Allied reporting codename was Zeke.When it was introduced early in WW II, the Zero was the best carrier-based fighter in the world, combining excellent maneuverability and very long range. In early combat operations, the Zero gained a legendary reputation as a dogfighter, achieving the outstanding kill ratio of 12 to 1, but by 1942 a combination of new tactics and the introduction of better equipment enabled the Allied pilots to engage the Zero on more equal terms.