- High resolution of textures.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2014 saved in 2012
- Two .max files with V-ray Adv 2.30 and Standard 3ds Max materials
- Poly count without Turbosmooth- Head model not included.
- Unit system is set to centimeter. Model is built to real-world scale
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2014 using V-ray Adv 2.3.
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj, format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads.
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2012 or higher. In order to use Vray rendering setups and materials, V-ray Adv 2 or higher is required