The scene is modelled in Blender v2.70a.
The objects are completed of materials and textures.
You can find the UV Layout in the ZIP - see folder 'UV Layout'.
Objects in the scene:
- roof built with shingles;
- Christmas lights;
- sign for invite Santa Claus to enter;
- biscuits on a saucer;
- glass of milk;
- emitter for snow.
How to enable the snow (only for Blender):
- enable to render the object called SnowEmitter;
- enable to render the object called Snow;
- move to the frame you want. The snowing is animated.
The fur of the doormat is rendered in Blender using the particles function.
The snowing is rendered in Blender using the particles function.
List of textures:
- chimney.jpg 2048x2048 px
- chimney2.jpg 2048x2048 px
- cookie.jpg 512x512 px
- doormat.jpg 1024x512 px
The model is available in the following formats:
- Blender format .BLEND;
- COLLADA format (.dae);
- Wavefront OBJ (+ MTL file for materials);
The scene is rendered with Blender.