EMPIRE STATE NEW YORK – High Quality Polygonal Model
Amazingly Detailed model of New York’s Empire State Building – carefully detailed and cleanly structured objects (no interior).
Fully detailed from ground level up to roof!
Lighting setup is included with Cinema 4D and also in V-Ray, ready for rendering (only skies were composited in the preview images and the backgrounds seen in the thumbnails are not included in the download). You can find these of HDRI Skies
- Professional quality model designed for ease of use – No cleaning up necessary, just drop your model into the scene and start rendering!
- Textures fully applied. Carefully modeled polygonal structure using mostly quads!
- Realistic and correctly scaled!
- Excellent polygon & texture efficiency!
- Easy scene management – Cinema 4d models grouped or attached for easy selection & objects are logically named!
- Objects: 239
- Polygons: 2460149
- Verts: 2757101
- Skys: 1 Standard Cinema 4D Sky
Multiple file formats: .OBJ / .3DS / .C4D VRAY / .COLLADA. / .FBX
Native file is Cinema 4D mixture of textures and procedural textures, for multiple formats we have exported these out into a PSD file ready to go
Native file is Cinema 4D (.c4d) Renders shown were created in C4D with Pyshical render engine, and V-Ray version of the file is included with lighting/render setup.
Texture sizes vary : Over 1K