Photorealistic, highly detailed 3d model of a delicious chocolate croissant.
The model is low poly with a normal or displacement map. Included is a c4d file with materials ready to render and the model in obj / fbx format with all texture maps for easy set up in other render engines.
---------- General Info ----------
- On the fbx file default materials with the right material names are already assigned to each object, simply add the texture maps and the asset is ready
- Everything has been modeled to real world scale (units are centimeters)
- Everything is modeled using quads only (at least 98% quads)
- If the model consists of multiple objects they are grouped in a way that makes sense, so model can be changed and customized easily
- Textures are at least in 4k resolution and .png, .jpg, .tiff and exr format (depending on the texture map)
(make sure glossiness and normal / height /Displacement maps are recognized as linear from your renderer)
- This asset has been tested so far in Corona for C4D and the C4D Standart Render Engine
- Please be aware that studio setup, backgrounds, lights and cameras are not included
---------- What's included ----------
- Read me file with detailed information and tips to make setting up the materials even easier if you're using the fbx or obj
- Texture maps in 8k Resolution: Diffuse, Roughness, Glossiness, Normal, Displacement
- High poly model in fbx and obj format, the fbx including object hierarchy and properly named default materials assigned
- C4D file with C4D materials ready to render
---------- Objects, Polycount & UVs ----------
- Object count 1
- Polycount 13'630
- Vertex count 13'632
- All Objects are UV unwrapped (no overlapping UVs)
---------- Included texture maps ----------
My goal is to always reach a high quality standard, so if you feel like
there is room for improvement, I'd be happy about your feedback.
If you encounter any problems using this asset or setting up the materials, or if you need
the asset with a lower polycount, please feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to help you.