MWSnap is a small yet powerful Windows program for snapping (capturing) images from selected parts of the screen.
Current version is capable of capturing the whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen. MWSnap handles 5 most popular graphics formats and contains several graphical tools: a zoom, a ruler, a color picker and a window spy. It can be also used as a fast picture viewer or converter.
MWSnap does not require installation and does not need any special dlls, drivers or system files which can mess up your system.
- 5 snapping modes.
- Support for BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats, with selected color depth and quality settings.
- System-wide hotkeys.
- Clipboard copy/paste.
- Auto-saving, auto-printing.
- Auto-start with Windows.
- Minimizing to system tray.
- An auto-extending list of fixed sizes, perfect for snapping images for icons and glyphs.
- A zoom tool for magnifying selected parts of the screen.
- A ruler tool for measuring screen objects lengths.
- A color picker showing screen colors with separated RGB parts.
- Fast picture viewer.
- Adding frames and mouse pointer images.
- Multilevel configurable undo and redo.
- Multilingual versions.
- Configurable user interface.
- And more...
MWSnap is freeware, but your donations are gladly accepted.
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.