- updated to handle maya4.0+
- fixed update bug
v 1.3 revisions:
- fixed interface updating bug
- set to copy same values when new shader created
TJ Toon Shading Interface:
Creates a toon shader network that has no hidden features or locked areas, via a gui. The network can be tweaked with or without the interface at any level, allowing students and experts alike to work off of this shader, using the defaults, or tweaking it to their hearts desire.
- toon shades to the best of Maya's ability, this network ranked among the best out there to date
- extra soft as opposed to several shaders currently avaiable through various techniques
- mel script interface allowing easy changing and tweaking via sliders and buttons
- open network to view all levels
// To Install:
// 1) extract files into directory of your choice, if you put it in one of ?:/AW/Maya?.?/scripts directories, you won't have to source it
// 2) open the script editor [window -> general editor -> script editor]
// 3) source TJ_toonShader2.mel in script editor
// 4) to execute, type: TJ_toonShader2
// 5) or if you prefer a button: type TJ_toonShader2 in the editor and select it, then middle mouse button drag onto shelf
// 6) open shelf editor [window -> settings/preferences -> shelves]
// 7) browse to icon file of your choice
// 8) change name in shelf editor appropriately
// 9) you might want to display titles [options -> icons/text below]
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.