Please: if you find any Errors or if you have ideas/suggestions to improve the tools let me know!
Please read some additional notes for this release in this forum thread.
- I could not do an in-deep test on all plattforms. If there are errors please let me know immediately.
- Credits for the new icons go to the guys from Studio Dz (https://dddzzz.ru/)
- Plug-ins for Maya Versions prior to 2014 are not included anymore to keep download size accepatable. If you are still using an older Maya version and need the plug-ins please feel free to contact me.
- Still working on the new feature-updated version, so any input and suggestions on improvements, bugfixes and so on is really appreciated!
- Maya offers the possibility to interactively draw primitives in the viewport. The concerning menuitems are at the bottom of the appropriate create-> NURBS/Polys Primitives Menu. I decided to append the creation entrys for my primitives to the end of the menu for they don't support this option.
- The included documentation is somehow still incomplete, but most of the attributes should be quite self-explanatory. If you need the exact flag/attribute names (eg. for scripting) please use the help/listAttr-Commands. I tried to name the flags/attributes in a similar way as with maya's primitives.
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.