cluster or joint, supports common types of deformable geometry(e.g. polygon,nurbs,subdiv and lattice) with a lot of advance features.
- all types can be toggled on/off from UI
- supports create cluster or joint from multi objects of different type
- change falloff mode
- supports exclude influenced objects and groups while working on Global falloff mode
- supports objects with duplicate name
- ultra high performance, even working on massive density geometry
- mirror cluster or joint in local or world space, also support working on
multiple types of deformable geometry
- redefine weight with soft selection
- supports export and import weight
- Joint function can't work with subdiv since MFnSkinCluster incompatible with this type of geometry
Soft Cluster EX is released under a BSD-style license
Copyright (c) 2014, Webber Huang.
All Rights Reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification,
are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY WEBBER HUANG "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING,
BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR
PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY
WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.