Copyright (c) 2022
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
Please use this thread for feedback and problem report! In the Requests section only real feature/improvement request should be posted.
Hey there, sorry it took so long to update. I thought to do more fancy new stuff, but in the end did not find the time yet, so just release the update now.
- Locator is now finally visible in Viewport 2.0. The Manipulator still not completely.
- Some improvements on the installers. For Windows there is now the possibility to install in user space only (if you have no admin access). Please note: there are two different installer files, one for global ("per-machine") and one for the new "per" user installation. Due to a restriction in the installer builder this could not be realized as a single installer with choice.
Some bugfixes on linux installer script. This may not be visible at all, but this installer seemed to have a lot of errors - did anyone used it at all?
- Maya 2016 has s new Menu stucture. Deformers are available now from both the Modeling and Rigging menu set, but the menus seem to be totally the same. Also menus are structured in a better way (Create/Edit/Paint sections). For now I decided not to integrate wobble into the existing sections but to keep simply appending it to the end of the menu.
There are a few things to consider in this release:
- The windows installer does not replace an old installation for now. It should, but I just could not figure it out yet and preferred not to let people wait anymore for the new release. It should not be a serious problem, but I recommend uninstalling the old version before installing the new one.
- There might appear an error message popping up when executing the installer on windows 7. This is annoying and seems to be an issue with the installer maker I use, but nevertheless the installation seems to work correctly afterwards.
- I had some feedback that the Mac OSX version for 2014 does not work. I unfortunately could not yet care about that. On 2015/2016 there is no OSX version anymore, because it gets harder and harder keeping up with OSX and XCode versions (see installation documentation). Sorry about that.
Thanks for using my software.