Copyright (c) 2021
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
8.x, 7.x, 6.x
Version HistoryNew in 1.1:
- Compiled for 8.0 x64 and 8.5 x64 for Windows.
- Compiled for 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 8.0 x64 and 8.5 x64 for Linux.
- Compiled for 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5 for OSX.
- Ability to specify custom smoothing angle for polygonal meshes.
- A fix for Maya's subd display bug on 8.0 and 8.5 when wires are turned off. Script fixes that by temporarily activating ghosting for subd shapes..
Virtual TV Studio Chat Sets Collection 10 3D Model
Virtual TV Studio News Sets Collection 6 3D Model
Virtual TV Studio News Sets Collection 5 3D Model
Virtual TV Studio News Sets Collection 7 3D Model
Virtual TV Studio Chat Sets Collection 8 3D Model
Virtual TV Studio Chat Sets Collection 9 3D Model