Copyright (c) 2023
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2018, 2017, 2010, 2009
fixed for Maya 2017/2018 Win
-v0.5g: [ 19-feb-2014 ]
- step 3 works in Maya 2012 x64, Maya 2013 x64 and Maya 2014 x64
-v0.5c: [ 05-dec-2011 ]
- I have deactivated step 3. You need to clean the locators found outside your mesh by hand then continue with step 4;
-v0.4: [ 29-may-2010 ]
- fixed a bug with Maya 2011 when trying to "clean" the locators.
-v0.3: [ 11-apr-2010 ]
- fixed a bug where trying to break even more a resulting piece was generating an error.
-v0.2: [ 14-mar-2010 ]
- fixed a bug where the embedded Python found in Maya 2009 has no idea what math.isnan is :)
-v0.1: [ 10-mar-2010 ]
- first release
Ninja Fracture for Maya 6.0.0 (maya script)
Ninja Dojo (Black Belt) 7.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Ninja Dojo (Grand Master) w/Ninja City & Ninja Forge 7.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
Polygon Modeling Assistant for Maya 4.6.3 (maya script)
Array based on curve for Maya 1.0.2 (maya script)
Array based on surface for Maya 1.0.2 (maya script)