Copyright (c) 2023
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2011, 2010, 9.x, 2009, 2008, 8.x, 7.x
|File Size:||23.6 KB|
Version HistoryChange log:
Date: November 9, 2010
- Now works with selected components. Select the component type to copy on and then the components
before making the copies. Only works with one component type at time.
Date: November 7, 2010
- Fixed a bug which caused instances not to be randomly rotated on Y-axis when random rotation is activated.
Date: November 4, 2010
- Collapsable UI
Date: July 19, 2010
- Added "Copy as instance" option. With this options duplicates are made instances
instead of a regular duplicate.
Date: October 7, 2009
- Added "Copy on Edges" and "Copy on Faces" options to be able to copy objects at
edge and face centers. The script will create as many objects as edges or faces.
Date: July 27, 2009
- Fixed a bug that caused the "parentConstraint" nodes created by the script to remain in
the scene even though "Remove Constraints" was pressed.
Date: July 20, 2009
- Added "Copy on Vertices" option. Copies are place on top of vertices. In this mode the number
of copies is not available. The script will create as many copies as the vertex count.
UTILITIES for RIG (create controls, blending IK/FK, attribute follow, duplicate joint, mirror controls, orient joint, corrective blend shape) 2.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
amTinyTools 1.4.0 for Maya (maya script)
FULL - 130 scripts for Modeling,UV + video tutorials for each 1.1.0 for Maya (maya script)
BZP PRO City Builder 1.0.0 for Maya (maya script)
The Alchemy Tools for Maya for Maya 1.0.0 (maya script)
Ninja City 4.3.0 for Maya (maya script)