Copyright (c) 2022
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Version History- Sunday 29 March: v0.78. Bug Fix when you save your XML.
- Friday 20 March: v0.75. Bug Fix when you delete pass of Mia_material. Adding the function of creating your own pass, all work with the XML ! =). v0.76, put the tool where you want.. v0.77 : bugfix, optimization of the code. Now you can see what are pass in your preset.
- Sunday 8 March: v0.70. Bug fix when using references. Optimization of the code (you can rename your sets, shader Lineair as you want), adding 23 pass for mia_material_x and mia_material_x_passes.
- Friday 20 February: v0.69. Fixed bug on custom pass + labelID
- Sunday 15 February: v0.68. Added SSS Back pass, SSS Front pass and Mid SSS pass. For misss_fast_skin_maya, misss_fast_shader_x_passes and misss_fast_simple_maya shader
- Thursday, February 5: v0.65. Optimization of the script. You can rename pass and shaders as you want now.
- Tuesday, February 3: v0.6. Adding custom Occlusion pass and Y deph pass.
- Monday, February 2: v0.5. First public release.