Copyright (c) 2022
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Things I have in the works now...
|Submitted by:||John Germann|
- Improve the workflow of the new "Merged Duplicate" feature to make it easier to get better results. This is going well.
- Option to specify the distance between duplicates as well as the quantity.
- I'd like to add the ability to save out and load options, if its easy enough to add.
- I'm adding a link to the script to make it easier to check for updates
- I want to create a new video with a bunch of good examples of ways you can use this tool.
Nightshade UV Editor Pro for Maya 2.1.3 (maya script)
Mobility Game Animation Pack for Maya
Quadruped Path Animation System 1.1.4 for Maya (maya script)
Dynamic Motion Motivator for Maya 1.0.6 (maya script)
Fight Animation Pack
UTILITIES for RIG (create controls, blending IK/FK, attribute follow, duplicate joint, mirror controls, orient joint, corrective blend shape) 2.0.0 for Maya (maya script)