Copyright (c) 2023
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2009, 2008, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x, 5.x
Version HistoryVer 1.5
- Added function to load lights by type.
- Attribute Lists are now know as Felix Templates.
- Added double click add to edit list function.
- Added Auto Close Function to Edit Light List.
- Template Name appears in Lightboard after Save or Load - ther otherwise display (Not Saved).
- Added logic save unsaved Templates on quit (Menu or Close button).
- Added the ability to rename lights is Light list.
- Created some standard Light Attribute Templates.
- Fixed Bug to reset slider when new lights are added.
- Added error checking code to only change attribute if it exists.
- Added Remove List window - Displays if there are Attributes selected when "Remove Attributes" is selected.
- Add and Remove Attribute windows now handle multiply selections and double clicks.
- Fixed Bug: Felix will correctly save updates to an existing template.
- Added Save and Save As to the Template Menu.
- Fixed Bug to rename lights correctly in internal data list.
- Sync Board button automatically syncs all lights in the scene. "Sync Selected" has been moved to Pop Up menu on the Sync Button
Therefore: Sync Selection Window removed.
- Sort Light List add to Felix menu bar.
- Quit Felix will also close Edit Light List Window if it is open.
Fixed bug preventing rendering one light/per rendering from working with Maya 2010
Adds batch rendering.
Deletes cameras LightShapes that can crash Felix
Adjusted GUI - mostly on edit list window
Added set button to GUI - removed some confusing settings from Slider Pop Up Menu
Fixed Bug when a slider changes values incorrectly after values have been set
Added light linker button to interface. This is the standard light linker for now.
Generally, Fixes to the GUI and code 1.4 a lot more predictable.
Elephant 3d textured model 3ds max and maya scene files 3D Model
Animated Olympic Fire 2014 (Maya) 3D Model
The Alchemy Tools for Maya for Maya 1.0.0 (maya script)
Gradient Data Manager script for Maya for Maya 1.1.1 (maya script)
"Rapid Rig: Poser" for Maya for Maya 2.0.9 (maya script)
Quick set panel for Maya 1.0.0 for Maya (maya script)