The Material Manager is an all-in-one interface for quickly interacting with scene materials. Quickly sort, search, filter, create, rename, delete, search, and assign texture files with the click of a button! This tool comes equipped with material presets that won't clutter up scene files and can be loaded in when they are needed, as well as an on-board color ID map baker.
Supported Maya Versions: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, All Maya LT versions
Compatibility designed to work on future versions of Maya that are not yet out. Not guaranteed to fully work on older versions of Maya.
Support me on Gumroad!
- One-click Material Interaction
- One-click Texture Map Assignment/Removal
- Harden UV Border Edges Tool
- Color ID Map Baker (not available in Maya LT)
- Automatic Color ID Tool
- Quick Lambert/Blinn/StingrayPBS & Checker Materials
- Handedness Indicator/Flipper
- Namespace Removal Tool
- Vertex Color from Material Tool
- Customizable Material Presets
- User-customizable Variables
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.