Ninja Chain Reaction will create Actions similar to Photoshop Actions.
You simply drag and drop shelf icons into the shelf window.
* You can Save the action by typing in a name and click New Action.
* The Actions will load in a list and you can double click them or click on Execute.
* You can Edit the actions by adding more icons or deleting icons. (Right click icons to delete them)
* The actions will process in order left to right top to bottom.
* You can also add your own lines of mel to the actions by typing in a command above the Add Custom Mel Command. Then click on Add Custom Mel Command
* The Convert Commands will make a simpler icon button. This is not required to do.
Please send feedback.. Since this is the first iteration it might need some polish or features.
V 1.1 updates
* Added A record mode. Now you can simply hit record and it will record your actions. Make sure to stop the recording after you are done recording.
* Added A "add last command" feature.. If you dont want to record in realtime you can just click this to add the last command to the list.
* Updated the UI
* Adjusted the scale command to scale from the correct location. Im sure there are going to be alot more commands i will have to adjust. :(.