Standard License (Royalty Free)
License terms and conditions for transmission of digital items from Seller to Purchaser
1. The Standard License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the digital asset (Item) you have purchased or downloaded for free.
2. By completing a purchase or download you are hereby granted use of the item resulting in an End Product;
3. An End Product is a work that incorporates the Item into a product that is larger in scope. Approved distribution or use of Item as an End Product includes, but is not limited to:
a. For personal or commercial use
b. For advertising or promotional use
c. For a website or in any electronic devices
d. In broadcast, multimedia or animation
e. In mobile apps, books or magazines
f. As a 3D Print
More detailed examples of approved distribution or use:
a. As a displayed 3D model used in a mobile phone application as long as the original content is protected from extraction
b. As rendered imagery (still or moving) distributed as part of a feature film, commercial, broadcast, or stock photography or other stock media
c. As part of a game as long as the original content is protected from extraction and displays inside the game during play
d. Resulting as published content within a magazine, website, t-shirt, poster, or similar product
e. As part of a physical object such as a toy or physical model
What you CAN do with the Item
4. You can create an End Product for a client, and you can transfer that End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
5. You can modify or manipulate the Item in any way including shape, size, color, etc. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create does not violate any of terms of (3) above.
What you CAN'T do with the Item
6. You can't re-distribute the Item as stock (free or paid). You can't do this with an Item individually or bundled with other items, including even if you modify the Item. ie, you can't purchase a character model, rig it, then resell it as your own.
7. You can't provide any free download of the Item in any web site or electronic devices.
8. You can't modify the Item and sell or distribute the modified Item in any form / media as it's own new Item.
9. You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
10. You can't use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
More details of this license terms
11. For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else's license or an open source or creative commons license. If so, the component will be identified by the author in the Item's description page or in the Item's downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest of the Item.
For example: A script might contain images licensed under a Creative Commons CCBY license. The CCBY license applies to those specific images. This license applies to the rest of the theme.
12. For some items, a GNU General Public License (GPL) or another open source license applies. The open source license applies in the following ways:
(a) Some Items, even if entirely created by the author, may be partially subject to the open source license: a ësplit license' applies. This means that the open source license applies to an extent that's determined by the open source license terms and the nature of the Item, and this license applies to the rest of the Item.
Split and other open source licensing is relevant for themes and plug-ins for WordPress and other open source platforms. Where split licensing applies, this is noted in the Item's download files: for more information, see this Knowledge Base article
(b) For some Items, the author may have chosen to apply a GPL license to the entire Item. This means that the relevant GPL license will apply to the entire Item instead of this license.
Where an Item is entirely under a GPL license, it will be identified as a GPL item and the license noted in the download files.
13. You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can't use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
14. This license applies in conjunction with the Membership Terms for your use of the Highend3d Marketplace. If there is an inconsistency between this license and the Membership Terms, this license will apply to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency.
15. This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
16. The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you. Highend3d.com / Highend Network / Lumis Network, is not a party to this license or the one giving you the license.
17. Purchaser understands and agrees that certain digital items may contain third party copyrighted or trademarked material that may require additional licensing, permissions, releases, or rights clearance for any non-editorial use. Purchaser and their legal advisors should consider this and obtain such rights, if necessary, before purchasing, downloading or using any Content.
- Future Updates Included
- Highend3d Quality Checked
- Purchase Guarantee
- Support Included
|File Size:||14.1 MB|
maya, Face rigging, animation friendly rigging, snaps, face, Rig
Need to fully disable stretchy IK feet
I have a need to keep IK enabled on tghe legs / feet of a game character. This character will be under user control and will frequently be jumping. IK/FK blending can be used to produce the required animation but the result is brittle and is unable to tolerate changes in timing (user can change jump height).
My experiments with the free version of Slap On Rig (featuring Trixxie) made your product look like a perfect solution. The stretchy feet could be turned off while IK is active, plus the fantastic feet controls make things extra easy.
I've just purchased Slap On Rig and have applied the rig to the Sam mesh. The Stretchy IK option doesn't actually turn off stretch but only changes how the stretch is distributed along the leg - the feet never leave the ground when the pelvis is raised.
Is there a way I can turn off the stretch completely when using IK? I would like the arms and legs to both reach for the IK anchor point (feet should roll) but not do any stretch to get there.
"Rapid Rig: Advanced" - Auto Rig 2.3.8 for Maya (maya script)
The Rigging Toolbox 2 for Maya 2.0.5 (maya script)
Speed Facial Rig: Full version for Maya 2.0.2 (maya script)
Casual Female 04 Character Rigged for Maya 3D Model
Casual Male 03 Rigged for Maya 3D Model
Bird Rig 3D Model
Replies to this question:
badmanjam said over 8 years ago:
davidtouring said over 8 years ago: