Copyright (c) 2023
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
|File Size:||188 KB|
Version HistoryChanged in 2011.1:
- implemented a rotation of the current brush in place mode using the shift key in addition to the shuffling of the brush objects with control key.
- implemented the first pass of rampFX
- added a continuous transform option for the place mode to restore a functionality lost with 2011.0
- added up offset
- added jitter
Changed in 2011.0:
- fix the crash when running the script with Maya 2011
- fix the bug with distance threshold and non centimeters based unit system
- fix UI scale when running the script with pre-2011 Maya and a Mac (couldn't test it, but the problem should be fixed)
Changed in 0.93:
- major bug fix with scene units when not configured for centimeters (oops)
Changed in 0.92:
- bug fix attempt for the UI window size issue on Mac
- started rewriting the place mode context to allow for more interactivity (in place mode: try dragging the mouse before releasing the left button)
Changed in 0.91:
- complete rewrite of the script into a full python module, it should run significantly faster than the previous MEL/Python hybrid.
- added some functionality
- fixed some weird bugs
Garbage Cans fbx and Object 3D Model
AC-Unit Object 3D Model
Water Heater Object 3D Model
Umbrella 3D object model 3D Model
Director's Chair 3D Object 3D Model
Standing Scales 3D object 3D Model