- Maya 2008 or later is required to use ZenTools.
- Bonus tools for Maya is required to use ZenTools. Bonus Tools can be found at https://area.autodesk.com/index.php/misc/bonus_tools.
- Distribute edge loops along dynamically created curves from a vertex selection.
- Distribute vertices over dynamically created surfaces lofted from edge selections.
- Create history-based nurbs surfaces from any rectangular patch of polygon faces.
- Create history-based nurbs curves from contiguous polygon edges.
- Shortest edge path selection from any number of selected vertices.
- Flood Select polygon vertices or faces.
- Transfer Component Selection from one object to another.
- Create nurbs-style parameterized uv patches on any rectangular patch of polygon faces.
- Distribute uvs along curves created dynamically between uv selections.
- Mirror UVs.
- Create curve spans or Shave hairs from any rectangular patch of polygon faces.
- Mirror Smooth Skin Influence Weights which have non-joint influence objects.
- Easily Confine Skin Weights to specific influences.
Please use the Feature Requests to give me ideas.
Please use the Support Forum if you have any questions or problems.
Please rate and review in the Review section.